Thursday, 15 November 2012

Christmas card 2012-2

Good evening, everyone! Hope you have had a good day so far.

The second card that I made is very simply actually, but time consuming! It took me near half an hour just to make the wreath!

Firstly, I stamped a Christmas sentiment background on a piece of kraft card stock, the stamp I used is from Visible image, then adhered the piece onto a red card stock from Hobbycraft.

Then I used a leaf punch, and punched loads of leaves from some patterned paper, I really mean loads!  I cut a ring with my Martha Stewart circle cutter, and put glue all over it, then adhered the leaves onto the ring.  To finish off the wreath, I put some bling bling, gem stones and a red bow.  My leaf punch is really small and not very powerful, can't punch through thick paper, and it's quite painful to hold, but it did the job.

I then used my Christmas sentiment stamp "Merry Christmas" from Hero Arts stamped it on a piece of patterned paper and cut into a little banner shape then adhered it onto that background.

In the end, I used my white gel pen and drew some dash lines around the red card base just to add some interests.



Yeah, I like it!  Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment