Tuesday, 19 March 2013

Chipboard buttons card/Cas-ual Fridays challenge



Good morning everyone!

I have another card that I made for Cas-ual Fridays this week's challenge.



 
After the discovery of some chipboard buttons and flowers that I bought ages ago, I made a chipboard flower card which you can click here to see it.  And today I'm posting a card that I used some buttons.  Here is a photo of the card:
 
 
Here are some details: 

 
 
 
The stamp I used to create the lines is from a very old Hero Arts butterfly set, the bottom one.  I stamped it four times at the bottom of my card, I had to curve the line a little bit each time I stamped so it's more interesting, and added some chipboard buttons.  Then die-cut HI glued it on the card. 
 
Super easy to make.  Actually I made it on our kitchen table while feeding my son.  Multitasking!  You really don't need a lot of supplies to make a card like this.
 
Anyway, hope you like it, and thanks for stopping by.  Have a good day!
 


 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. What a super cute card! Love the way you used those chipboard buttons! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous chipboard buttons! I love that you were multitasking. That's how life is with little ones. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete