Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Happy Birthday card/ATCAS spring

Hello everyone!

Just posting a card here for this week's challenge at Addicted to CAS.


So here is what I've come up with:




I made a birthday card with a bookmark on it, and then just used a paper clip to keep them together.  I half embossed the card base, and gently dabbed some green ink onto the embossed area.  For the bookmark, I stamped the flowers in different shades of green, and the bird, I added some music notes at the background, but not sure if that was necessery.

Anyway, hope you like it, and thank you for stopping by.


Ps, after I'd done the spring one, I thought it would be fun to make other seasons, so here just posting a photo to show you what I've done.  I call it "Birthdays all year around".  These cards below are not for the challenge.




 
 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Yiming, the soft stamping and dry embossing are beautiful and the paperclip is a nice touch. Thank you for joining us at ATCAS Spring challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful composition - that swirling embossing goes perfectly with the swirly hummingbird! Thank you for joining us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards, especially the one at the top!
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, what a beautiful collection of cards. I love the colors you chose, especially the yellow and green. The dry embossing with the color added looks great. Thanks for playing at ATCAS. :)

    ReplyDelete