Monday, 18 March 2013

Hugs and Fishes/CTS Challenge

Good moring all!  Happy Monday!

Just posting a card for this week's CTS.  Yes, I know I'm very late.

 
So here is the sketch, very CAS, yet, there's so much you could do with it.  So here is my card based on the sketch.
 

Here is a closer look:
 
I made the card horizontal rather than vertical, and used a circle instead of a square, and another circle instead of the scallope edge.  I embossed the kraft cardstock, I thought the scale pattern would match the whole scene perfectly.  On the actual card base, I used distress ink in broken china, and added some water, then stamped the image in two different pattern paper and cut them out, then put them on foam adhesive along with the embossed card stock.  Lastly I added some dash lines to finish off the card so it looks more interesting.
 
Anyway, hope you like it, and thanks for stopping by.
 
Have a good day!
 

2 comments:

  1. Love your 'porthole' looking out at these very friendly fishes (they probably want some privacy! lol!) Thanks so much for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your use of negative space and I gotta say that those fish are honestly just too cute!
    Thanks for sharing at CAS(E) this Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete