Monday, 18 March 2013

Punched flowers/Cas-ual Fridays Chipboard Challenge

Good morning everyone!  Hope you had a very good weekend.

Justing posting a card here that I made for Cas-ual Fridays this week's challenge.

 
I don't own a lot of chipboards, so I was going to duck this week's challenge.  Then yesterday when I was tidying my craft room, I found some lovely cute chipboard flowers and buttons - oh, that's just so me - I just have too much stuff and sometimes (most of the times actually), I don't remember what I have, and keep buying new things.
 
But anyway, I show you the photo of the card that I made and some photos of the details.  It's very easy and simple.
 


 Here are a couple of photos to show you the details.


 
This chipboard flower has 3 main colours -  pink, blue and green.  So I got some pink, green and blue pattern paper to match the flower.  I used 4 different flower punches to punch out some patterns and trimed the paper to different widths and lengths as well, so it looking a little bit more interesting. 
 
Anyway, hope you enjoy the card, and stay tuned, I have some more cards to post this week.
Thanks for stopping by.
 
Regards

2 comments:

  1. I really love the chipboard flower and pattern paper you chose to match with it. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Friday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute! love the soft spring colors! lovely card! thanks for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays! =)

    ReplyDelete