Friday, 8 March 2013

Ribbon and butterfly card

Hi everyone and happy Friday!  I don't know, I just get super excited about Fridays. 

Just posting a card here that I made last night, phew, managed to make four cards last night, just pure stamping and using bits of pattern paper!  It's actually great, I had lots of fun, just using stuff that was on my table, well, have to say, I did have loads of stuff on my table last night. LOL.

So here is my card:
 
Here is a closer look of that butterfly. 
 

I had a piece of embossed card stock that I did the other day (I embossed it for a project, and then I forgot to use it, lol), it has been kicking about on my table for a while, I thought I just use that.  I don't have a butterfly die, so I stamped a butterfly image, and carefully cut it out and placed a piece of pattern paper on the back using some foam adhesive to make it "stand out".  Then I added some ribbons and put the whole thing on a standard card stock, I finished off the card by adding some gem stones.

The sketch for this card is from here.

This card is also for:

No comments:

Post a Comment