Wednesday, 6 March 2013

Stamped background

Just posting another card I made for this week's challenge
Basically, just to stamp your own backgrounds for your projects.

I had a lot of fun working on this week's challenge, and had loads of ideas.  My inspiration for this card is from an actual piece of wallpaper from John Lewis:

I have a lovely thistle stamp, and I thought it would be lovely to use that in different shades of blue, so here is what I made:
 

for the white dots, it's actually a tiny tri-dots stamp, and I white embossed them. For the rest of the card, I distressed the edges and stamped my sentiment, and added some bling blings.

It's a very simple one layer card.  I really like it.  Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Very, very pretty card. Great card using the inspiration!! Love the little sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soft, elegant and so pretty!!!
    Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very lovely card! I think it's great that you used an actual piece of wallpaper as your inspiration! Thanks so much for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete