Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Thank you / CFC95 no stamping

Hi everyone!

I'm posting a card here that I made for Cas-ual Fridays this week's challenge.


CFC95: Create a Clean And Simple project that doesn't use stamps.
 
For me, this uesd to be a real challenge, because I used my stamps on almost all my cards.  My lovely hubby bought me a big shot for Christmas last year (Yay!) and I bought some dies for myself, so now I can use die-cut letters to form my sentiments!
 
So here is my card and a closer look:
 

 
Nothing more to say about the card, so simple.  Aren't these polka dots ribbons cute?
The alphabets die is from Tim Holtz, I believe it's called Vintage Market, I really like the font.  Ribbons are from American Crafts, and buttons are from We r memory keepers.
 
Hope you like the card, and thank you for stopping by!
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely CAS card! I love my die cutting machines, too. It definitely gives me more possibilities. Your font sentiment is great. Thanks for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete