Tuesday, 12 March 2013

Wings/ATCAS

Hello everyone!

Just posting another card here that I made for this week's ATCAS challenge.


So here is my card:

 

I embossed a piece of kraft card (measures 4.15''x5.5'') using my embossing plate, and cut out 3 circles.  The butterfly stamps are from Hero Arts, it's an old stamp set, but I still love it.  Then I stamped the sentiment on a piece of white card stock and cut a ribbon edge, and added 3 bottons to finish off.  I put the whole piece on some foam adhesive and adhered it on a white card stock.
Super easy and fun to do.

Here is a closer look of the circles:  


















Hope you like it.  See you soon. xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Three circles in a row and the stiches around those circles make your card so cute. I also like the embossing effect.
    Thanks for visiting my blog and left a sweet comment. :)
    I do not know any Chinese, hopely my comment will be safely uploaded.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card. Great take on this weeks theme. The faux stiches on the embossed cardstock make it look like leather. Love that effect. Thank you for playing along with the Addicted to CAS wings challenge.
    Regards Florence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful is that one!
    Love the Kraft with Lime! The windows woth the stitching lines are great!
    Thanks for joining us at ATCAS!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! I love the embossed Kraft and the colours are gorgeous together! LOVE your butterflies! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS! xx

    ReplyDelete