Wednesday, 16 October 2013

Thank you card

Just posting a card here that I made this morning.


I first die-cut 3 butterflies using this die from Clearly Besotted Stamps on a piece of orange cardstock, and stamped my sentiment in dark brown ink.  Then die cut another 3 butterflies using 3 different colours and because I used the same die, so the butterflies fit nicely and neatly into the negative space on the card.  I only glued the centre of each butterfly so the wings can pop up.  To finish off the card, I added some silver/clear gems, just scattered them around my sentiment. 

Clearly Besotted Stamps has its own challenge, and this month is about autumnal colours, so here is the colour palette:


Anyway, enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. this is so pretty and the colours look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those butterflies look ready to take off :) Such a pretty card, thank you for joining the Clearly Besotted Challenge! x

    ReplyDelete