Monday, 23 June 2014

Have Faith - using SSS Gingham stencil

Hello all!  I'm popping in to share a card I made using some SSS products.  I saw a video by Kristina Werner using Gingham stencil made a background and it was gorgeous, so I purchased this product and tried it out on this card, I have to say, I like the result and I think this stencil is just gorgeous, but I don't think I will use it very often, it's very hard when you use a blending tool, because it's so intricate, I almost dabbed the pad on to the stencil.  It took a bit of time.

For the rest of the card, it's pretty simple.  I stamped 'Have Faith' from SSS Blessed set onto a piece of vellum and stamped the butterfly with some blue/mint ink, and added some pink in the open areas. and adhered the whole thing onto the card base and added some dash lines on the top, and that finished the card.

Here is the card:































Challenge:  Colour Me #25    CAS(E) this Sketch # 81






4 comments:

  1. wow... what a beautiful card, yiming!! so soft and pretty... thanks so much for playing along with Colour Me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is stunning! Love the delicate feel :) Thank you so much for taking the time to play along with us this week at Colour Me...! We sure hope to see you around again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely!! So soft and delicate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So soft and pretty. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete