Wednesday, 18 June 2014

Nautical hello

I'm totally in my Clearly Besotted mood.  Here I'm using the anchor stamp from 'Ahoy Matey' set and made some nautical themed cards.



























Sorry about the embossing, I was in a hurry and didn't do a good job on it.
I'm going to submit this one to this month's CBS challenge: Anything Goes, and the current The Card
Concept#12: Use a nautical theme.

And here are some more.  I have this 'Happy hello' dies from My Favorite things, I just die cut them all and made four cards in one go.  I just love this clean and simple look of these cards.




















That's all for today.  Thank you for stopping by.

Yiming xx

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic collection ofo nautical cards! Thank you so much for sharing with us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these are all so cute!! Thanks for linking up to The Card Concept. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous set of nautical-themed cards! They look wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you made three cards with the same design, with different (but similar) sentiments. Such a creative set of cards!

    ReplyDelete