Friday, 27 June 2014

Smile



Hello everyone and happy Friday!  It's another weekend, so SMILE!
Here I even created a card to share with you, hope it will bring a smile on your face!








































So I'm combining 4 challenges here, phew.
For my colour inspiration, it's from this week's Colour Me #26..
For the basic sketch, it's from CAS(E) this sketch #82.
I also added a few hearts on the card to fit in this month's CAS-ual Fridays #133.
And lastly, Simon's: Anything goes (it's a cheat here, I didn't use any American Craft products).











Clean and simple, this is the way I like.  Sometimes I wonder why I spent so much money on craft supplies simply to make clean and simple card? Funny, isn't it?!

12 comments:

  1. This is amazing! The owl is so cute and the CAS design is wonderful. The little hearts are the perfect finishing touches. Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that Hero Arts owl is one of my all time favorites - love this!

    Thanks so much for playing along with the CAS-ual Fridays challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, Yiming!!!

    Greetings from Africa!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! Too too sweet and cute! Thanks for joining us this week at Colour Me...!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is this?! Love that owl!
    Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super-sweet! I love how clean it is, and those bold colours pack a punch! So glad you joined us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my cuteness! This is absolutely adorable. I love the owl in all the fun challenge colours - great job! Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Me...! this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Love the little hearts on the owl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I love how you coloured in the little owl! Super sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable! I love the little hearts! Thanks so much for playing along with the Summer Lovin' Challenge at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete