Sunday, 15 June 2014

Thank you teacher!

Hi there!














































You can tell I've got kids right?  Because I'm making ' Thank you, teacher' cards.

Just kidding, my wee boy is only 2 and a half and my wee baby girl is only 6 months, they aren't in nursery yet.   But I was asked to make some cards by a mum for her children's teachers in our local school.  And I was really thrilled that she liked my cards.

I just LOVE CBS stamps, totally, entirely, too much.  I'd like to own all their stamp sets, so I've been saving up like crazy (hehe).

Anyway, I also would like to submit the first one to the current CBS challenge: Anything goes.  Do play along if you could, there are tons of brilliant entries this time.

See you soon!

Yiming x

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for leaving me such a lovely comment tonight Yiming. You too have made so fabulous teachers cards and how nice to be asked to make them. I'm with you on wishing for every CB stamp set..hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yiming, your teacher cards are just FABULOUS! I love how all the different styles are so versatile too :) Thank you very much for playing along with the Clearly Besotted Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Eye candy. You were definintely on a role. I love the "colored" pencils card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great teacher card! I now want those CBS Stamps!

    ReplyDelete