Tuesday, 9 September 2014

Lawnscaping challenge - one layer

Hello!  Today I'm sharing with you a quick card using the stamp set 'Beep Boop Birthday' from Lawn Fawn.  My inspiration for this card is from a stamp set 'Up and Away' by Mama Elephant, I'm sure you know the set pretty well.  So here is my take on.



 

I stamped the balloon quite a few times to make a bunch, and stamped the robot and coloured it in with just 2 shades of greys.  I manipulated the speech bubble into a flag and stamped my sentiment in it.

I hope you like it, and see you soon!

Challenge: Lawnscaping challenge - one layer.

3 comments:

  1. Love this card! Love the subtle clouds in the background and the semi-transparent effect you've given the balloons xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! Love all of the fun balloons and the way you stamped the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeek! So cute! I love that little robot - great pairing of stamps!
    Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete