Monday, 8 September 2014

Surprise!

Hello again!

I actually made two cards based on the current challenges at Make the Day Special(sketch) and Virginia's View Challenge #7(patterned paper). And this is my second one.





























The little robot and the present stamps are from Lawn Fawn's new release 'Beep Boop Birthday',  I just love the two robots in the set, so much fun to colour in with.  And for this card, I used some Spetrum Noir markers in 2 turquoise shades.  The patterned paper is from Crate Paper 'Story Teller'.  and I randomly stamped some bolts (also from the set) on the red panel to make it look more interesting.  The robot looks as if he just jumped out from behind the blue panel to say ' Surprise!' and that's why I cut these letters out from a patterned paper (the same collection), yes, these aren't stickers. At last I traced around the blue panel with a black marker, otherwise it would look too boring.

Just that simple!
Hope you like it. If you would like to see my first card, just scroll down.
See you soon!



xx

5 comments:

  1. Oh that little robot is so cute peeking around the panel... love how you used the sketch this month at Make the Day Special Stamp Store Challenge.. thanks for playing along x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card! Love how the robots peaking out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pattern paper that you used, Yiming! The coloring of the image is fabulous! I love the peeking out design with the sentiment! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View Pattern Paper Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable!
    Thanks for joining us at Virginia's View Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness, how adorable is this? What a creative way to use the little robot :)

    Thanks so much for playing in our Make the Day Special challenge this month – I hope we'll seen you again with your creations next month!

    Julia

    ReplyDelete