Wednesday, 5 November 2014

You hold the key

Hello!

Just a short post to share with you a quick card I made for the next Valentine's Day (What? Already?!?), lol.  All the stamps I used on this card are from one set from Clearly Besotted. To add a finishing touch, I used some red twine to wrap the card round once and tied a bow.  Hope you like my card, and have a great day!  Gotta go, kids' swim lessons start in 20 mins, can't be late.
Bye,
xx





































Challenge: Colour Me: real red.

4 comments:

  1. Love this CAS card, Yiming, perfect for Valentine's Day (and this set is on my wishlist!) Thanks for playing along at Colour Me...!

    Anita x (Guest Designer)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet is this? Very cute stamp and love the addition of the bakers twine, nice touch! Thank you so much for taking the time out to share with us this week at Colour Me...! We sure hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect CAS card, Yiming! I love this stamp set! Thank you very much for joining us at Colour Me...! this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!! I hope you're still checking your comments - you have won my little giveaway so please send me an email when you get a free minute :) Have a great weekend! x

    ReplyDelete