Wednesday, 10 June 2015

All time favorite Hero Arts flowers + SSS + Clearly Besotted

Hello!  Eventually it's summer time in Scotland, the sun was out today and it was HOT, and everyone was happy, so I thought I'd share a happy card with you using all my favourite supplies.  So here are the photos.









































The flowers and leaves I used on this card are from my all-time-favourite Hero Arts set, it's a very old set, I have had it for 4 or maybe 5 years now, and do you what, I still use it all the time.  Anyway I white embossed the images on some extra thick vellum and cut them out.  The 'you' die is from SSS, it's another favourite - when I first bought it, I didn't think I would use it so much, but now hey, I use it A LOT, it's so useful, simple but add a lot of interests on the card.  The sentiment 'are amazing' is from Clearly Besotted (again another favourite stamp company).  I splattered some blue and white ink on my card base, and adhered everything down.  To finish the card off, I also added some sequins from SSS - love love LOVE these sequins so sparkly and clear, can't recommend enough.

Anyway, I used all my favourite stuff and made one of my favourite cards, I really like it, hope you do too.

Challenge: A Blog Named Hero.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! What a beautiful card, I love it. Thank you for your recent comment on my blog. In regards to the SSS cardstock, it has always arrived in perfect condition. The last time I ordered, it came separately in a cardboard envelope, from the other items I was ordering. I hope that helps! :)

    ReplyDelete