Friday, 4 September 2015

One of a kind

Hello!  It's been months since last time I posted, so I better kick off with a card that I made last night, totally inspired by this month's colour challenge over at Make the day special, and over at Virginia's View Challenge which is all about geometric patterns.
So here is the card:



For the background, I used Neat and Tangled background stamp on a piece of watercolour paper (was going to do a loose watercolouring, but changed my mind) and coloured in with my spectrum noir markers in 2 shades of grey, and stamped the sentiment on a piece of yellow card then adhered that onto the card.  Very simple but took me a while to finish, A LOT to colour, but I had great fun!

Hope you like it, and have a good day!

Love,
Yiming

3 comments:

  1. This is great , love how you used the colours and your water colouring is perfect :) Thanks for playing at Make the day special stamp store.
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the subtle colors and the quiet elegance of your card! Thanks so much for playing in our Make the Day Special challenge this month – I hope we'll seen you again with your creations next month!

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow!! your shading gives so much dimension to the triangles, fabulous card :)
    Thanks for playing along with our colour challenge this month at Make the Day Special Stamp Store :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete